The second Sunday of May is Mother’s Day, a time to celebrate the important women in our lives. Trying to think of a unique way to celebrate the special day? Look no further than a catered food cart party.
At Let’s Have A Cart Party, we can help cater your Mother’s Day party for you. We can do anything from a backyard party to a beachside event. We work with you to make sure your food cart party turns out perfectly. Oh, and did we mention that we take care of the prep work and cleanup so that you don’t have to?!
Our food cart offerings are perfect for a Mother’s Day breakfast or brunch. Check out some of our options below.
Breakfast and Brunch Food Carts
- Bagels, Lox & Cream Cheese w/ tomato, cucumber, onion & capers
- Make-your-own omelet Bar (1 1/2 hr prep / 2 Attendants) w/ 20+ fillings
- Scrambled Eggs & Egg Whites
- Assorted Breakfast Meat
- Hash Browns
- Pancakes w/ hot syrup, melted butter, chocolate chips & whipped cream
- French Toast w/ hot syrup, melted butter, cinnamon & powdered sugar
- Classic Grilled Cheese Sandwich w/ cheddar cheese
- Gourmet Make-Your-Own Grilled Cheese (list of fillings available upon request)
Looking to throw more of a lunch food cart party for Mother’s Day? We’ve got you covered. Check out just a few of our many adult and kid-friendly meal options.
Lunch Food Carts
- Kosher Beef or Chicken Hot Dog w/ ketchup, mustard, relish, onions, sauerkraut
- Tater tots
- French Fries (classic frozen or fresh-cut)
- Salad Bar (on ice)
- Carving Station (turkey, roast beef & corned beef) w/ au jus, horseradish sauce & BBQ sauce
- Sliders (Beef & Turkey) on Hawaiian Roll w/ ketchup, mustard, onions, pickle, lettuce, tomato & thousand island
- Handmade Cheese Pizza – Rolled out at party! (16″ with 8 slices)
- Hand-Dipped Ice Cream or Bananas w/ nuts & sprinkles
So rather than make a reservation at a trendy restaurant with a fixed-price menu, host a food cart party to celebrate the special women in your lives. It’ll be a Mother’s Day event they’ll never forget.
To book our food cart catering services for Mother’s Day, call us at 310-578-2278 or email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can work up an estimate for you. We are happy to make special accommodations to suit your needs or the needs of your party guests. We’re looking forward to working with you and helping you plan your special event!
Get inspired! This fun Mother’s Day brunch Pinterest board is sure to get your juice’s flowing.